Monday, April 29, 2013

Monday Sewing

I have lots of little EPP's set and ready to go today......my husband will be getting his surgery on his broken ankle today, and I have my waiting room busy work all ready......he has been waiting 2 weeks for the swelling to go down enough to have the procedure.   I am off form work this week and will be able to nurse him, well,  sew a lot and check up on him occasionally.   I love him to distraction but he is a bad patient.  

Working on my Hexie quilt and my postage block swap, due out this week.  I made my original commitment of 10 but have several more almost done.  I find I really enjoy this easy block and its great challenge to match up the intersections perfectly. If not, I am OCD and have to rip and resew.

I am sending the brights and have decided I like the Avignon orange and yellows.  When I bought this online I thought it would work on my Hexie quilt and didn't like it when it arrived.  So I decided to use it for the swap, thinking someone would like them.   So now I totally love the fabrics now that they are cut up and repieced.  Going to make them into pillows, or placemats.....




Off to the Doctors.....Happy Sewing, K


No comments:

Post a Comment