Saturday, January 25, 2014

Week of Wonderful

I have had a lovely week relaxing and catching up on all my blog reading, WIP's and some cleaning(ugh).

Let's get this list of WIP's on the table....
  • Lunch bag, ordered extra fabric for the lining. Ready to sew.
  • Hexie quilt- made a few more blocks.  I'm happy I got some done. Still my largest WIP.
Things to get started on
  •  Sunnyside chevron quilt for Michelle.
  • Pouch swap- bought a circle punch to make some 1" clamshells.  If you missed this round there is a wait list for the next one.  Super fun!
  • Rag rugs, I am in desperate need of new floor rugs in the kitchen and this has been on my want list for quite a while.
.

Oh and I started a rag rug with this cool tool I picked up at the Quilt Show.  Here is the beginning picture.  I love how I can use up some fabric that I am never going to use again.  It is a juvenile print but when sewed up all you get is a nice color story.  Love it so far.  

Here is some of the stuff I picked up at the quilt show....patterns

Fabric



And some tools...

That's it for now....happy sewing, K

No comments:

Post a Comment