Let's get this list of WIP's on the table....
- Lunch bag, ordered extra fabric for the lining. Ready to sew.
- Hexie quilt- made a few more blocks. I'm happy I got some done. Still my largest WIP.
- Sunnyside chevron quilt for Michelle.
- Pouch swap- bought a circle punch to make some 1" clamshells. If you missed this round there is a wait list for the next one. Super fun!
- Rag rugs, I am in desperate need of new floor rugs in the kitchen and this has been on my want list for quite a while.
Oh and I started a rag rug with this cool tool I picked up at the Quilt Show. Here is the beginning picture. I love how I can use up some fabric that I am never going to use again. It is a juvenile print but when sewed up all you get is a nice color story. Love it so far.
Here is some of the stuff I picked up at the quilt show....patterns
And some tools...
That's it for now....happy sewing, K