Sunday, October 13, 2013

Zippered Phone Wallet

  Sharing some pictures of this fun little zippered phone wallet I made this week.  I'm super happy with how it turned out, I think I am going to make it into a tutorial.  Once I got all the measurements right it was a breeze to put together.   I love the gusset on the side, it's so easy to get my phone or cards out of it.  I just need to find some hardware and I will add the wrist strap..DONE...I picked up the zipper at a craft show yesterday and it was the perfect size and color but they didn't have any swivel clasps.  What are you up to this week?
Kristin%27s%20Quilts

Linking up my quilty finish in the TGIFF! linky parties this month:

2 comments:

  1. Woo hoo! Very nice! I look forward to seeing the tutorial, Kristin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the fabric you chose. It looked like sequins at first.
    Barb@Witsend

    ReplyDelete