Sunday, September 22, 2013

Blog anniversary

Oh my gosh it has been a whole year of blogging!!   Wow it has been such a fun year.....first off I finished some UFO's with Leah day  and worked on my FMQ skills,  made lots of  beautiful Christmas presents from a bunch of cool tutorials that if I hadn't started blogging I would have never found. I made a bunch of tripple zip pouches (super fun).    I have found lots of blogs to follow and love to see what my fellow sewists are doing every week.  Family and friends don't always "get" why I love sewing and making things, but you do!!  Oh and I joined not one but 2 Flickr bee groups.   Get your hex on and the postage stamp swap, great fun if you've never tried it.  I learned how to use Flickr! got better at taking and editing my photos. I even went on a scrappy trip abound the block ( I didn't finish the world trip) I even learned a bit of Zentangle.   And I started my first journey into hand quilting on my fantasy flowers quilt!!


  Over all a great year.  I tink it's time to go browse some blogs and get some new present ideas.  Only 93 days till Christmas...
Happy Sewing, K

No comments:

Post a Comment