Sunday, April 7, 2013

Sunny Sunday

A nice sunny Sunday in southern Ca today. Just warm enough for a little yard work, (maybe) and some stitching time to myself.

Free time is going to be a precious commodity in the next 3-4 months since I am going to have to pick up some extra chores....my dear husband broke his ankle pretty badly on Friday and is going to need surgery (once the swelling goes down). He was doing his favorite hobby, skydiving and landed in a too soft sandy field. So I'm pretty sure I will learn to appreciate all the little things he does around the house, like doing all the dishes, his own laundry (not going to happen with crutches up the stairs), making the bed everyday, and countless other stuff I take for granted.

So I am going to go soak up some sun and enjoy the day while he is resting.....

Happy Sewing, K


This one is next on the cutting board!




No comments:

Post a Comment