Thursday, November 29, 2012

Hexie Love!!



       Why have I never heard of EPP and hexagons?   I am in love with these little guys!  I picked up some Flirt at my LQS and started in on this charm pack.  I take the train to work twice a week and it certainly is an easy take along project.  Gonna make a zippered bag when done.....


These are 3/4 inch, which is deceiving because they are bigger, it must mean that if you used the paper as a template and then folded under 1/4 on all sides it would be 3/4".  Not really sure but I still love them!!!!




Another new favorite.....Riley Blake Sweetest Thing.  I really liked it in the pictures, I love it in person.  I picked a rollie pollie, never had one before, 2 packs of charm squares and 5, 1/2 yard cuts. Oh and I got 25% off Black Friday @ Fat Quarter Shop..... Can't wait till the weekend to make something with it!!!   Any suggestions?



Linking up with Freshly Pieced WIP Wednesday.  

No comments:

Post a Comment